Monday, August 11, 2008

Morning Glory!






I thought I would post some pictures of my garden that The Dad has worked on so hard this year
We both work out there, but mostly it is his continual puttering that keeps it going. It's time to
order our garlic to put in the ground in September and we have been avidly pouring through the
Territorial Seed Catalog to pick which variety to plant. We are also going to plant some fall cabbage and
some Oriental Bok Joi which is luscious in a stir fry! Oh and we won't forget to plant some carrots so our
little guys can go out and pick them and eat them directly!


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

carimarie said...

That sunflower is Huge! What an awesome Garden, I really want to try that out after we build an area for our dog, otherwise he would be digging in the garden more than me :)

Shannon said...

What an awesome looking garden. Everytime I see morning glory I think of the first day of school. Every year, on the first day of school, my mom would take a picture of me & my sister in front of the morning glory that would be winding up the planter.

Jackie said...

Great pictures!! I hope to have a nice garden next year because this year my vegie garden didn't do so good but it makes me feel good to look at yours. Thanks for sharing!!

Sis. Leah said...

Looks good. I love the pictures. I hope one day to have my own garden.

Sister D said...

Your pictures are such an inspiration! We're working in the yard today but all I ever feel like I do is keep the weeds at bay! Your lettuce was wonderful and little T's carrots looking mighty tasty :P`` (OK so those little marks are supposed to be drool drops)

Sis. Frankie said...

I love your garden. When I lived in the house, I tried to put out a garden every year. It's alot of work, but worth it, as we can tell by your pictures.

Jules said...

WOW! You have a nice garden! I especially loved the sunflower picture, it looks very big and beautiful! I'm finally home and and SOOOO happy. I'm so glad that I was able to meet you and your family. Talk to you soon :D

Thoughtful Video-No sound needed