Friday, December 5, 2008

Spending the Night w/ Grammy and Poppa

I am so excited today! It was Son J2 and Daughter M's anniversary recently and so they are taking off to spend some alone time. So, this will be the first time that the grandkiddies get to spend the night with us. The Dad and I are taking Miss A and Little Man J to the Light Parade here in town tonight! Maybe we'll take them to DQ first for a special dinner? It's going to be frosty cold, but perfect otherwise to stand by the side of the streets here in our small town and marvel at the homemade floats all lighted up for the season! Who knows? Maybe Santa will be on that last float waving to the crowd?

So first of all today I "get" to go to the quilt shop here in town and pick out fabric to make my dear friend, Gloria, her special quilt. I have the perfect center piece already, but need those other two materials that will make it her own. Too bad... I have to go to the quilt shop!

4 comments:

Sis Stubby said...

Good for you getting to have grand babbies over for the night. They are so much fun.
Oh I under stand the problem of going to the quilt store.You poor thing!!!

Charlene said...

oh Sister Lori the quilt shop hum must be hard hehehehe great about the grandbabies hope you all had fun. I know you did with you as there grandma and brother C as there grandpa I know all had a great and wonderful time. Love and miss you Sister Charlene

Jackie said...

I hope you have a great time with your grandbabies.

Mom of 3, Aunt of 16 said...

I'm sure that your grandbabies completely enjoyed their time with Grammy and Poppa. Even with my dad so sick my kids are always wanting to go to Papa and Nana's.
I asked them the other day if they could do anything for Christmas what would it be. All 3 said they wanted to spend it at Papa and Nana's.

Thoughtful Video-No sound needed