Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Dinner at the new apartment

Last night Daughter L and Son T had The Dad, Son J2 and I over for dinner at their new apartment. Words cannot convey how proud of was of them. My daughter; for making a wonderfully prepared meal and our son; for hosting us at his table. They have made themselves a comfortable home together. After dinner we sat and visited on the Word and then we played a quick game Son T had gotten for Christmas. It was a wonderfully comfortable evening. They both talked about it being their intent to have the brethren over for meals and visits and it struck me that they had grown up just like I wanted them to. How blessed am I to have a bounty of faithful children around me who love the Lord with all their hearts! This surely is all I could ask for as a servant of God.

6 comments:

Sis Stubby said...

Oh Sis.I want to cry for joy with you on this.It is every Mothers dream for her children to grow up and be faithful.
Glad you all had a wonderful time.

AmyD. said...

I'm so happy for her! And thanks for letting me come to the party. It was loads of fun! :)

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

I loved having you all over! <3 Felt like old times again! You can have us over anytime ;D

Sis. Leah said...

How wonderful! I agree with Sis. Stubby this is every mothers dream. I pray that I can raise my children to be like that.

Charlene said...

I am so glad the Lord has blesed you so I pray for that very blessing. I love you and miss you sooooo much love Sister Charlene

Sister D said...

My heart just leapt when we came over and saw what a sweet home they have made. I'm know I'm not their Momma, but I was sooo proud of them. Bro T even made COOKIES from scratch! I love you so much and share your joy in the faithful children God has given you.

Thoughtful Video-No sound needed