Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Expectant Longing...

So, by now you all have probably read on my dear daughter T's blog that her and Son Ph are expecting. Every time I think about it I get this catch in my throat. I thought we were going to have to keep quiet about it for a while, but they broke the news yesterday and so I can sing about it all I want! Then, we had Son T and Daughter A over for dinner last night and as we were sitting there... Son T calmly said, "well, we're pregnant again!" The Dad and I both said, "are you kidding?" and "No way!" I'm telling you that our cup is running over! Both girls are due within a month of each other, Daughter T in August and Daughter A in September! Our little family is growing again. Thank the Lord for His bountiful mercy to me... and to mine. My heart is singing for double joy today! I long to hold both little ones in my arms... may the Lord make it so.

11 comments:

Kim said...

My heart has been so full! When the girls called to share the news with me I just was so excited. I'm glad we can let the cat out of the bag now! Last night I just kept thinking about T and A at your house breaking the news. I could just picture the surprise and joy on your faces. I'm so thankful for the blessings to come.

Sis. Leah said...

Oh how wonderful!! I am so happy for you and your family. My prayers are with you guys.

Sis Stubby said...

Praise God for all your blessings.I love to hold the babies.

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

I just realized that that will be 7 grandbabies...that's almost like, double the family now!!! Can't hardly wait!

AmyD. said...

Oh my word!!! This is so cool, Lori! I'm so excited!

Jackie said...

That is wonderful I am so happy for all of you!!!

Tiffany said...

When it rains it pours? I'm so excited i'm pregnant with my sweet sisters! I look forward to holding them too mom. My arms will no longer feel empty...

Trina said...

Wow...what a morning of blessings! I am so choked up reading your and Tiffany's blogs. God is so good, and children are such a blessing. I am so thankful that Tiffany's arms won't be empty anymore too. Your family is growing so much. I look forward to those days ahead of me as well (Grandparent wise...hehehe). Congratulations to you all!!!! woohoooo!

Jules said...

Oh wow, you're going to have 2 new grandbabies! That's wonderful! I had only heard about P & T. Both mommies-to-be- will be in my prayers :)

Charlene said...

Way cool Sis L what a wonderful blessing for you
I long to hold my Grandbaby in August as well it will be a joy and what fun you and I can have being grandmas together. We are blessed Praise be to God for all he dose for us love you and miss you so much...

Charlotte said...

My heart is so full of joy for you and your hubby. I love being a grammy. To me there is no sweeter joy then to hold my grandbabies. When they look up at you and place their tiny little hand on your face your heart over flows with love. God knows just how to comfort us.

Thoughtful Video-No sound needed