Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Yummy!

In my quest to eat mostly raw food, I found this yummy Lemon Pudding recipe that is SO easy and it's so good! Here goes: Soak one cup of pitted dates in some water for an hour or so... Then drain them and put them in your blender. Scoop out a nice ripe avocado into the blender also. Now peel, yes peel! 2 lemons and throw them in there too! Blend it all up. It turns out to be a lovely green color. Pour this pudding into a nice bowl and stow it in the refrigerator for about an hour. Now... after an hour, get the bowl out and get your spoon and sit in a nice comfy place. Close your eyes! Yep, you gotta close your eyes. Now take a bite. Mmm.... yummy. Oh, I forgot to tell you to think yellow while you are taking that bite! Think sunny bright beautiful yellow!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

sounds yummy to me...but i'm weird =P

Sister D said...

What if I got a nice big bowl of CHOCOLATE pudding, closed my eyes and pretended it was your Yummy Avocado-Date-Lemon Pudding? Tee Hee....

Sis. Lori P. said...

LOL... now THAT sounds yummy... sounds like we NEED a chocolate break here!

pandama said...

yep i'm excited to try is it creamy?

Charlotte said...

That sounds so good to me. I will have to try that and let you know what I think.

Thoughtful Video-No sound needed