Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Sun's Coming Up in the Morning

Once again I faced Satan this morning
and I battled him all the day long
but in my weakness, God sent reinforcement
and at sundown I sang victory's song.

And the sun's coming up in the morning
Every tear will be gone from my eye
This old clay's gonna give way to glory
and like an eagle, I'll take to the sky.

No words can express what we've all gone through in the past few days and will still go through in our lives. But truly I can say that reinforcement will come at the time it is needed. God does not desert us in time of need. It is well...

7 comments:

candace smith said...

thats such a beautiful song! and how true it is! we are praying for you all! love and prayers <3

pandama said...

that's sweet mama. I know seeing both families have Gods grace has made me see that God sweetly gives in times of need. Also he gave me the song in my mind sheltered safe within the arms of God. Im thankful for all my sweet family, that we have one another and can cry out to an all powerful, merciful father. love and prayers

Jackie said...

You all have been in our thoughts and prayers!

Sis. Leah said...

you and your family are in our prayers also.

carimarie said...

I know everything happens for a reason, Im just so thankful we have god to call on and his grace is sufficient Your family has been in my thoughts and prayers.

Sis Stubby said...

We have said a prayer or two for your family.

Charlotte said...

My heart breaks when I think of all you have been through but I know our Father will rap is arms around your heart and carry you through. I love you my sweet friend. I too love that song.

Thoughtful Video-No sound needed