Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What a Day of Rejoicing!

I've never wanted to have my family spread across America. So, it was a sad day for us two years ago when our son decided to move across the states so far away. But, the Lord had plans that I didn't see back then. He led our son to leave us for awhile so that he could find the wife that the He had in store for him. Our boy found the love of his life and as in the scriptures it says, "he that findeth a wife findeth a good thing and obtaineth favor of the Lord!".

So today, it is with great rejoicing that our boy is coming home. Our family will once again be complete! We are so blessed to be welcoming him back home with his new dear wife, Daughter #5! What a good day it is!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww I'm so glad....lots more chances for us to see them now! :) SOO Excited!

carimarie said...

Aw that is so exciting! Im so happy for you that he is coming home! That would be hard to have one of your kids away so Im glad he is coming back!

Aunt Sissy said...

I'm am so happy for you!!

Jackie said...

Praise God!! I am so happy for your family!

Thoughtful Video-No sound needed