Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Busy As Can Be

My family has kept me so busy lately! What with a new grandson and taking care of the momma and big brother, babysitting so Son #3 and his wifey could go out on a date and lots of dinners shared with everyone, I've been busy, busy and more busy! I think I've been so busy that the old flu bug going around can't keep up with me! Let's hope so anyway. So I thought I'd post a few random things floating around in my life right now. Here they are:
1. Why was that chicken sounding like a rooster in my backyard this morning and who was that cute man out there trying to figure it out?
2. Oh I forgot! That's the cute man I've been married to for 27 years as of today! Happy 27th Anniversary honey...I'm praying the Lord gives us 27 more...
3. It's now 8:49 and did Son #6 forget to put on his alarm clock AGAIN?
4. When will I get rid of that dead plant in my bathroom?
5. I have a mental picture in my head of a video chat with Son #3 on his new MacBook. He was playing with the video and making his head look so funny that we were all really ROFL...and all we could hear in the background was "grammy, I'm coming to your house now!" from Granddaugher #1!
6. Today I get to go and get material for two more quilts! One is for Bro. Danny and the other is for Son #1...

Sounds like I'd better get busy again!

3 comments:

Trina said...

I seriously giggled at your hubby investigating your cockadoodling hen....rofl. We had a rooster, but it didnt look or sound like a rooster for the longest time, and then one day it surprised us!

I bet you are very busy...CONGRATULATIONS on your new grandson!!

I also love your menu blog....looking forward to some recipes that you will put on there too. Thank you so much for the recipe that Bro. Craig brought up to me. It will be cherished!

Cherrie said...

You are a busy woman by the sounds of it. Congrats
on the new grand baby.

Charlene said...

you sound as busy as I am congrats on the Grandbaby.
I love and miss you all Love Sister Charlene

Thoughtful Video-No sound needed