Friday, October 10, 2008

The Good News is...


The good news is that Sis. C's spider bite seems no worse. But the bad news is... they are not coming this weekend. I'm so sad to not get to have them in my home, but I'm so glad and thankful that her spider bite is not getting worse. She is in tons of pain, so she needs our prayers still but thankfully her body is not sick now, just the spider bite itself is bad. They changed their plane tickets so that they can use them anytime within a year. So, we'll see them asap. Can't wait for that asap! Here's a picture of a group of us at Bro. M and Sis. C's huge dining table where they made "mi casa es su casa" (my house is your house) come alive. My heart was and still will be to do the same for them.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Aww that stinks that you don't get to have your company. Hopefully soon and I will say a prayer now for that sister I really hope she gets a ton better.

Sis. Leah said...

Glad to hear that her sprider bite isn't getting any worst. Sorry to hear that they won't make it though.

Sis. Frankie said...

It's sad they couldn't make it when they had orginally wanted to but, it is something to look forward to. Maybe God has a reason for them to come at a different time. I will say a prayer for the sister with the spider bite.

Trina said...

Spider bites are scary. Im glad she isn't sick with it anymore, but it sounds like she is still in need of prayers.

Thoughtful Video-No sound needed