Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Visiting Brethren, on the way!


I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it! Bro. M and Sis. C are coming all the way here from Oklahoma on Friday evening and they will be here until Tues. morning. I love these dear brethren so much and I can't hardly concentrate on anything else. I'm dreaming of the wonderful visits we will have! Only a few of the brethren here in Harrisburg have met them, so I am as excited for the rest to meet them and fall in love with them too! I really want to post a picture of our finished, painted green house with the blairingly red front door, but I'll probably not get to it until next week. Until then, you'll find me getting all the "martha" stuff done for our company so that I can be "mary" while they are here!

***Urgent side note... I talked to Sis. C this morning and she told me that she was bitten by a spider maybe 4 times on her foot. She is in a lot of pain and needs the prayers of the brethren. It's already gone up her leg and throbs badly. I'll update as I hear anything... Sis. Lori

3 comments:

Sister D said...

My heart sunk when I got the call about Sis. C. I know that all of our hearts in this place will beg God for his swift mercy to her. I have seen the manifestation of God's mighty power when His people cry out to him in one accord. Please let her know she will be in our family's prayers.

Sis. Leah said...

I hope you guys are able to have a wonderful visit. I always enjoy our visit with the brethren. Also I will keep Sis.C in my prayers.

~sis jana~ said...

awww..i loved your "martha and Mary" analogy. That was way to cute! I'll have to remember that one. I too will be praying about the spider bites. They can be awful! She needs mercy!

Thoughtful Video-No sound needed