Sunday, March 8, 2009

Introducing a new Brother and two Sisters!


It's been a whirlwind day! We knew this morning that we were having a baptism. Sis. Patsy gave her hand a week ago, but we waited because there were sick brethren who couldn't come to watch. But today, as meetng went on, and ended; two more gave their hands! So, here you see Sis. Kaitlyn at the way back of the picture, Sis. Patsy in the very middle and our new Bro. Jonathan! Yes, our youngest and final child has been baptized. And what a wonderful day it is! Thanks be to God that his hand has been extended to each and every one of our children and that they each chose Life!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kim said...

Well we figured once Patsy asked it would send a couple more over the edge. LOL Thankful to be able to add more the family. We cant wait to get up there and see them all. Lord willing we will see you in the next couple of weeks.

Jules said...

That is so wonderful! I look forward to the day that I get to watch my children be baptized. I certainly hope and pray it will happen :) I know you must have been rejoicing! You know what is really awesome... TODAY is my 11th baptisimal birthday! It makes me rejoice to know that others will always share this day with me for years to come :)

Sis Stubby said...

I know your Mamma's heart is about to burst.I had cold chills when I read this.I am rejoicing with everyone and the angles.

Sister D said...

I'll never forget your dear Hubbys thankful prayer for calling the last of His children into the Faith and the joyful tears running down your sweet face. What a wonderful day of rejoicing the Lord gave us, and being able to share it with our some of our Monroe Brethren made it all the more special. Still walking on air....

Thoughtful Video-No sound needed