Monday, April 20, 2009

WoW Night

A few of us girls got together tonight for a WoW Party at Daughter L's house. I gotta say, it was pretty sad. Since my dear friend and I are the two "older" girls and are such nerds, we shared a character by combining our names. She took one side of the keyboard and I took the other. I left Daughter L's house just now and came home because my beddy bye time is pretty early. Poor thing, I left my nerdy buddy there all by herself. I wonder how she is doing... I wonder if she is off in WoW land wandering around looking for the other not-so-nerdy girls. Hopefully she has mastered her side of the keyboard and hasn't died two more times like we managed to do while playing together as one character. Maybe she is doing great without me? Maybe I was hampering her not-so-nerdy side and she's excelling without me... there in WoW land. Wow!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

LOL you are so funny! I had fun playing WOW with all you girls =). I think we are better off sticking to our busy bee nights rather than WOW nights lol. Its much more fun to eat yummy food, work on projects, and enjoy each others company.

pandama said...

i just missed my mac

Trina said...

You girls do some really unique and fun things together. :P

Sister D said...

Excelling without you?! I don't think so! she turned around in circles because she couldn't figure out how to run forward and died 3 times! LOL It was fun being a "Nerdy Buddy" You girls made us laugh so hard hopefully the downstairs neighbor still loves us!

And big air hugs to Tiffy's hubby who was our tech for the night! We couldn't have played without him coming to our rescue :P

Jules said...

My husband plays this game ALL the time. I actually don't like this game because of him... But I'm glad you all enjoyed it :)

Thoughtful Video-No sound needed