Monday, April 6, 2009

Got Worms?


This past weekend was absolutely beautiful here in Oregon. Blue skies, 70 degrees; what more could you ask for. Well, you could start by asking for worms. Yep worms. And I've got the worm crew for you! Here they are... ready to unearth as many worms as you need. And in case you're worried about the pretty-pretty princess in pink getting dirty? No need. Dirt doesn't seem to cling to her at all... whereas the bare little feet and hands on our prince charming seems to be getting a tad bit grubby. What's a Grammy and Poppa to do?

5 comments:

Sister D said...

They're Too cute! I knew the grand-kidlets were all excited about coming over but I had no idea you were sending em out to dig up worms LOL You're such a fun Grammy! oh and Poppi's pretty cool too :)

Jackie said...

They are too cute. I love her green boots.

carimarie said...

Worms are always fun to dig up when you dont accidently cut them in half LOL I love how dainty your little princess looks with her boots and gloves on and how he is being a boy and just digging right in :)

pandama said...

that was a fun day thanks for getting us together

Jules said...

How fun! I bet they had a blast! It brings back childhood memories ;) I loved the pictures, thanks for sharing :D

Thoughtful Video-No sound needed