Saturday, November 24, 2007

Let's Babysit!




Today we get to babysit Baby T. He just happens to be our 2nd grandson and is the son of our #2 son and #2 daughter in law! Anyway, we are having lots of fun following him around with a camera. He's down for a nap right now...he's a busy little guy so I am getting house stuff done while he sleeps. But I thought how much fun it would be to blog about our day. So far we've given him his bath and fed him lunch and he's followed all the kids around being cute and goofy. He got sleepy around 12:30 and so he got his blankie and him and I sat down to play a little Spider Solitaire together. He got sleepier and sleepier (mmm...so did I!) while we played. Finally he just keeled over and I went and laid him down in his bed. I love sleepy, snuggly, cozy babies in my arms...oh and if you're wondering why his teeth are green...he's eating some dried snap pea crisps!
PS That's #5 son in the background texting his favorite girl in OKC!

4 comments:

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

Cutie pictures of the two Timothy's! Lil T is a sweetie. :D

Kim said...

That is so precious! Before I know it it will be ME watching my grandbabies. On one hand I can wait but on the other hand I am excited to have babies in the house again! Thanks for sharing your precious time with us.

PS Baby T is sooo precious! He just has the kind of face you just want to eat!

Unknown said...

Thanks for watching Lil T' for us Mom. We love you!

Russell said...

Mommy Check my bloggy out!

http://russelljp.blogspot.com/

Thoughtful Video-No sound needed