Thursday, July 24, 2008

House Mouse- What fun!

Oooo... House Mouse and House Mouse Antics has their new catalog out with the 2009 Calendar! I am seriously in love with all their stuff! Go check it out...! And I found this really useful website called KuKuKlok . You can set this online alarm to ring so you know when you've spent enough time reading blogs! Actually I used it yesterday to time the little kids at the library who were using the kids' computer. Everyone gets 1/2 hour. But guess who is the mommy at the library who has to monitor this 1/2 hour? You got it! Me. I get so busy and forget to look at the time, so yesterday I used KuKuKlok and it worked great! The kids could actually hear their timer go off and told each other to let the next person go ahead.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

That is a great idea. My boys are always arguing about who had more time on the computer. I will be using that handy little timer from now on. Thanks for the info.

Charlotte said...

I am so glad you found that timer. It sounds like it has made your job much easier.

Charlene said...

what fun sites there awesome thanks Sister love ya

Thoughtful Video-No sound needed