Tuesday, July 29, 2008

One Month to Go!

Everyone! It's countdown time for SKY Camp! What is Sky Camp you ask? It's our Harrisburg Church of the Firstborn's Camp Out. The location is the name. We have our camp out at SKY Camp which is located on Fall Creek Reservoir. Our body of brethren is small, so we only can have our camp out every other year. This year SKY Camp is on Aug 29-31. All food is provided, all you need to bring is your clothes/necessities and your sleeping bag and pillow! Our church does all kinds of fundraisers during the year and we raise enough money to pay for the food and for any brethren that want to make it but can't financially! So if your thinking about coming to Oregon this year, here's a great reason to come! You are officially invited!

10 comments:

Shannon said...

I do hope you all have a great time camping this year. I would LOVE to be there but can't. Maybe one of these times we can.

Jackie said...

I really wish we could come too but you never know maybe some day we will make it out that way!! That would be so exciting!!!

Anonymous said...

What is the closest big city with a airport to there? I just thought I would see what plane tickets from VA would cost, but I am sure they are to expensive. Ya never know though God can do amazing things!!!

Chelsea said...

I would love to go to Oregon...but can't. Maybe one of these days...

Tiffany said...

Portland is the closest big airport. Flying there would be the cheapest. Its about 1 1/2 hours away from where we live. Theres also the Eugene airport that about 10 min away. But its a small airport and will probably cost $$$$ to fly in there. That would be neat if you guys were able to make it =)

Sis. Leah said...

It sounds like so much fun. I too wish we could make it. Maybe we can make the next one. It will give us 2 years to save. Hope you all have a fun time though.

Kim said...

Can't wait to come!!

Sister D said...

I woke up this morning thinking it's time to be getting together to shop and cook ahead! Now, If only SOMEONE could find their menu Hmmm... :) I'm lovin that you're as scatter-brained as me! (I actually fell asleep with my reading glasses on last night and can't find them this morning.They've got to be in my bed SOMEWHERE!)

Sure wish ALL of you could make it

carimarie said...

I hope you all have fun at sky camp! I like your new page by the way!

Charlene said...

hey I am on my way can you see me yet heheheheh I am so excited I can hardly stand it everyone better be ready for some good old hugging cause love and miss you all so I will be giving out hugs love you. Sister Charlene

Thoughtful Video-No sound needed