Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Daughter Control

Big sigh...I have too many daughters. And the problem is just beginning. With three out of six sons married and one original daughter, it's hard to keep them all accounted for and safely knowing who's who. I knew this day would come. So, with the help of Daughter #4, I will now rename the daughters so I can keep it under control. Here's the deal:
Daughter #1 is not married yet and is the original daughter and will now be called Daughter L
Daughter #2 is married to Son #3 and will now be referred to as Daughter M
Daughter #3 is married to Son #2 and will now be referred to as Daughter A
Daughter #4 is married to Son #1 and will now be referred to as Daughter T

Don't ask me what we will do if one of the remaining 3 sons marries another L, M, A or T ! I guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Daughters...gotta love 'em!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

You're cracking me up here!! What a wonderful problem to have, too many loved ones.

Cherrie said...

That all sounds way to confusing to me. Hope you can keep it all straight.

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

Phew, glad you're doing it that way. I kept trying to figure out if I was daughter #1 or if you were going with the ages and I was daughter #4! Love ya mommy

Your daughter,
L

Jackie said...

Well I am not sure how you keep up with it all. You are so funny!!lol

Tiffany said...

LOL i hope i didn't put a burden on you mom. I was just stating the fact. This does seam a little less confusing to me now though...

Jules said...

It sounds like a great way to keep them in order ;) Hope it works out good :D

Thoughtful Video-No sound needed