Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Saga of the Sleepless Sisters

sHere's about the only girl among us who actually looks like she got rest this past weekend! We all missed our own beds and felt either too hot or too cold!




Actually Grandson #2 looks pretty chipper right here! What a smiley boy. He was a good little guy this weekend and made us catch our breath every time he went down those two stairs into the family room of the house we were staying at. Let's just say he went "head first" several times! You can just barely see the bruise on his forehead from a previous brush with disaster.
Here are the breakfast girls. Notice little Miss A's sweet apron her mommie sewed for her just for this occasion! Too cute! Her mommie is reading her the book "Little House on the Prairie" and I showed her the picture of how Mary and Laura had the exact same aprons as she did! She had to explain to me that theirs were green and blue and hers is white, of course, silly me!

All in all we had a great time despite our sleepless nights. Daughter #4 and I got to snuggle down and watch the movie "Bella". And even though I was sicker than a dog, Daughter #3 let me hold Grandson #3 for some much needed Grammie time. Sis. D had an adventure with the stairs and a bag of ice on her tushie... poor baby! You gotta watch those slippery slopes! We all breathed a sigh of relief when she could sit down properly. And once again... we all brought TOO MUCH FOOD! Oh well...don't want to miss out on a chance for munchies. We accomplished our one duty on our sleepless weekend. We planned SKY Camp! It's August 29-31 so mark your calendars everyone...

6 comments:

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

Thanks for posting such a lovely picture of me! ;D lol I look like I'm going to fall over and sleep!! ugh

Aunt Sissy said...

well at least you all had fun and were able to get everything worked out.

Kristen said...

yeah what up with the pic I look awful!!! lol I think we all needing a little more sleep lol Love ya

Cherrie said...

Sounds like you guys had a real nice time.

Jackie said...

Sounds like fun! I love looking at all the pictures you all have posted.

Sis Stubby said...

Oh what fun you had.The pictures are great.I am glad Si. D is O.K.
I understand wanting your own bed.

Thoughtful Video-No sound needed